Wednesday, April 16, 2008

24 Hour Comics

Well, I'm officially obsessed with the thing now, so I have been trawling through all of my files seeing what unseen nuggets of brilliance I have. So far no luck, but I did stumble across this. Last year I was a part of 24 Hour Comics (24hourcomics.com), which essentially is an event where artists all over the world spend the same 24 hours drawing a 24 page comic, sounded fun, but it was gruelling to say the least. It was good to see where people's ideas were heading after 17 hours, and needless to say there were some weird things popping up. I do belive that if you google me, somewhere in the results is a run down of the Perth event that I was a part of and some pretty handsome photos of me..

Anywho here is a sample of the work that I produced, I still think it's funny but the artwork isn't my finest and if you want to see the rest you can find it at www.no-where.com.

No comments: